When you send your deposit, together with a completed booking form, we will record your 'First-Choice' request on a 'first come first served' basis. If your first-choice workshop is fully booked, then we will allocate your second-choice workshop.
- Each workshop in Modules 'A' & 'C' will run for the whole week along with some Module 'B' workshops running as part of our Pick & Mix selection. When booking for others, adult or young person, on your booking form, please add their full names and in the case of young people include their age.
- We only have a limited number of rooms available for single occupancy. Most rooms are shared with ensuite.
- Save money and enable us to provide more bedroom accommodation, share a room! However, we do appreciate that some people like to have single occupancy and we will endeavour to accommodate if we can, but it will be first come first served. Please phone Jill for further information on availability.
- Residential includes all meals, and a bed in a shared or single occupancy room with ensuite facilities, access to all activities and full programme.
- Non-residential includes lunch and, or supper, coffee, tea and access to evening activities.
- Camping includes participation in all workshops and may consist of meals if required. Details to be included on the booking form; see Booking Form link.
Evening programme of lectures and demonstrations are free to full-time participants. All these events are open to non-participants but must be paid for separately - £12 (£25 including supper), and includes participation in our annual auction, bonfire and theatricals. Preview